- Are you so busy managing your therapy practice that your social media marketing gets forgotten?
- Maybe you don’t know where to start and so your social media gets left until you have more time?
- Perhaps you don’t have the headspace to learn how to market your independent practice using social media?
If this sounds familiar, I’m here to help. I’ll be regularly writing bite-sized social media marketing tips specifically written for therapists. I completely understand the pressures you’re under and I’m hoping that I can support you through these blogs. I’ll take you through some of the key stages to support your social media marketing journey.
Today, I’m going to take you through goal setting, a really important step. This allows you to see what’s performing well, what isn’t performing well, and it will inform your future strategy so it performs more effectively.
Make your goals SMART
SMART goals are something we all use in therapy, and the same goes for your social media. It allows you to see progress, and to keep focused on where you are and where you need to be to meet your goals.
Here are some examples:
- By the end of July 2021, LK Digital Marketing will have a 30% increase in their engagement statistics on their Facebook social media page.
- By the end of September 2021, LK Digital Marketing will respond to Facebook and LinkedIn business messages in under 15 minutes.
- By the end of December 2021, LK Digital Marketing will have connected and engaged with 25 independent therapy practices on LinkedIn
Your challenge should you choose to accept it, is to create three SMART social media marketing goals for your therapy practice.
Next months blog will talk about audiences, stay tuned for some more social media marketing tips!!
Contact us if you’d like support with your social media marketing goals. We’re always happy to help!